Residential HVAC Service, Repair and Installation Services
For almost 20 years, A/C Solutions has been the trusted provider of HVAC service, repair and installation services in the Phoenix metropolitan area. A/C Solutions can service or repair any HVAC unit regardless of unit make, model or age. When repairs cannot be made we also offer complete system replacement with expert installation at competitive pricing.
We have serviced thousands of satisfied customers over the years and we're proud to offer:
- $17.95* Service calls are available 24/7, plus we never charge additional for evenings, weekends or holidays.
- Fast, Reliable and Honest Air Conditioning Service and Repair Valleywide
- We charge by the job, not by the hour
- We service and repair all the top HVAC brands including Carrier, Bryant, Goettl, Trane, Tempstar, Maytag, RUUD, American Standard, Lennox, Heil, Rheem, Fridgidaire, Honeywell, Amana and many more.
- Family owned and operated for nearly 20 years
We have built our business primarily from customer referrals for almost 20 years. We truly value our customers and we know how important it is to be honest and reliable to everyone we serve.
"Just had AC Solutions to my home. We've had some big expenses lately and I explained to David I just wanted the unit functional. Any other suggested work would have to be done at another time. He completely understood and explained what work was essential and what work could wait. I appreciate not being pressured or frightened into having work done I cannot afford at this time. Arrived on time, cleaned up after they left, very polite and respectful. I will give them a call any time I need work done and won't hesitate to refer my friends and family. Thanks, David!"
- K. Robinson
"AC Solutions is THE best ac company in the Phoenix Metropolitan area. We have been using them for over 10 years, with nothing but excellent service. Anytime we have needed repairs, they are out that same day. They service not only my residential house, but my rental houses as well. I also love that they never try to up-sell you when you need repairs. They only take care of the problem, then educate you on where you should go next with your unit. Their employees are extremely professional, and very nice. And their customer service is outstanding."
- R. Soare